We know we are good, but how do you know we are good? Well, we just got approved by a good company, who checks to see if we are good, so that you know we are good. Got it? Good.
We are proud to announce that we are officially Baeumler Approved!
The goal of Baeumler Approved is to help homeowners connect with contractors, trades and home service providers from all across Canada. They help homeowners know what to look for, seek out and vouch for a history of good service by speaking with previous clients and collaborators. All Baeumler Approved members are required to make a commitment to honesty, integrity, and quality service by signing our code of conduct. If a member is found to broken their commitment, they can be removed from the database.
They don’t approve just anybody, either. Baeumler Approval was a thorough screening process and included them speaking directly to previous clients, focusing on getting a sense of our quality of work, level of service, pricing, follow up, and communication. They also speak with other trades and companies that we work alongside to ensure safety compliance and job site practices.
All Baeumler Approved Members are required to sign, and adhere to our Code of Conduct, based on Bryan’s approach to customer service and satisfaction.
- Treat customers and homeowners with courtesy and respect.
- Provide written quotes that are reasonable, honest, and fair.
- Communicate project status to the customer on a timely basis.
- Complete work to a professional standard.
- Comply with all federal, provincial/state and municipal by-laws and regulations.
- Provide employees with training required to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain insurance and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean, safe work space and respect the property of the homeowner.
- Always use a certified professional when and where applicable.
Leave a Reply